We are committed to providing a football environment that safeguards the health of our members. Members are also asked to be proactive in taking care of their own, and others, safety.
The club provides first aid kits at Auluba, Howson and Comenarra. Teams are requested to bring their own first aid items and ice.
While team sport is great for our mental health, everyone has times when they feel anxious or in need of support. As a club, we want to do our very best to care for the wellbeing of our members. To contact our Wellbeing Coordinator, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. There are at least two trained volunteers available on our Wellbeing Team who can help you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Members must follow Covid safety rules as set out by NSW Health. Guidance for community sport is subject to change, and as such is not listed on this website. Please follow directions from the club and signage at grounds.
1. Please sanitise your hands.
2. Come dressed and ready to train/play.
3. Spectators are encouraged to maintain physical distancing of 1.5m
4. Do not attend practice or matches if you are unwell.
5. BYO clearly labelled drink bottle. Please consider health and hygiene if sharing food.
6. Limit the sharing of kit and practice good hand hygiene when handling kit.