We have a strong commitment to girls in football, and are pleased to offer a range of playing options.
- Mixed MiniRoos, U6-U11 – mixed, non-competition small-sided football
- Mixed Junior Comp, U12-U18 – mixed competition on full-sized fields
- Girls’ Sunday Soccer, G6-G7 – no set teams, all girls, skills and small-sided football (watch a short video here)
- Girls’ MiniRoos, G8-G11 – all-girls, non-competition small-sided football.
- Girls’ Junior Comp, G12-G18 – all-girls competition on full-sized fields.
- Diamond League, G12-G18 – for development-focussed players wanting to play at the highest level. More details below.
Girls can play both Saturdays and Sundays under one registration.
A player’s age group is based on the calendar year – a player who turns 9 between Jan 1 and Dec 31 will play G9 – but we can take into consideration friendship requests in the younger age groups. Some players elect to play in the Mixed Saturday comp into their teens but the majority move to the all-girls comp by age 11 or 12.
Training is once a week (usually Fridays) at Auluba, Howson or Comenarra. Diamond League teams train twice a week. For details see the training schedule.
Typically, there is only one team per age group. In the case of two teams in an age group, we form the teams taking into account experience and friendship requests and, in the Junior Comp, using trial matches to assist with grading.
Please visit our Registration page for details of fees and how to register.
diamond League (G12, 14, 16 and 18)
Diamond League is for development-minded players who want to play in the top division for their age group. Trials are typically held in November in readiness for the following Winter season. Registration for Community teams opens in January.
Kissing Point FC is delighted to be partnering with Turramurra United FC in a Diamond League joint venture.
There are additional costs associated with Diamond League to support the additional coaching, and there are expectations on players in terms of attendance and attitude at training and games. Diamond League teams receive:
- XLR8 training and game day coach
- at least 20 weeks of 2 nights a week coaching
- 15 weeks of matches plus gala days (+ pre-season trial games)
- Dedicated female coaching coordinator
Players will be graded according to past performance and trial results, however, due to demand and grading we may not be able to accommodate every player into a DL or Dev team.
For more information, please contact our friendly VP for Girls.