Health & Safety
We are committed to providing a football environment that complies with the return to training guidelines as set out by Football NSW. These health and safety guidelines are designed to safeguard the health of our members.
1. All change rooms will be locked and are not to be used.
2. We will adhere to the maximum capacity of players/teams per field as outlined in the Training Allocation Guide – COVID-19.
3. We will adhere to NSW Govt restrictions of 10 person groups within a small area, where each individual has at least 4m² space available.
4. We will implement staggered start times to our training sessions to reduce the gathering of people at venues.
5. Only essential personnel will attend training (coach, players, essential volunteers)
1. Travel light. Only required persons attending drop off & pick up for training (ie. where possible – one parent, no siblings).
2. Come dressed and ready to train. Commit to the philosophy of ‘get in, TRAIN, get out’.
3. Parent/guardians are not permitted to gather along the outside of the training field.
4. Do not use showers or change rooms at venues.
5. Leave the venue as soon as possible post-training.
6. Members feeling ill should stay at home and not attend training.
7. Players with signs of illness or cold symptoms will be directed NOT to train and will be sent home immediately.
8. Coaches are recommended NOT to use bibs or goalkeeper gloves.
9. Drink bottles to be clearly labelled. No drink bottles can be shared.
10. Coaches must strictly keep to their start and finish times, no extensions.
11. Coaches will enforce a strict ‘no touching rule’, including high fives, fist bumps, celebrations etc. pre, post and during training sessions.
12. Coaches will conduct sessions that are low contact. We have recommended coaches to conduct technique and skill exercises, with reference to the INSPIRE COVIDSAFE curriculum from NSFA.
13. The use of hand sanitiser is encouraged.
14. Members are encouraged to download the COVIDSAFE app from the Australian Government.