Health & Safety
We are committed to providing a football environment that safeguards the health of our members. Members are also asked to be proactive in taking care of their own, and others, safety. As an example, the club is providing hand sanitiser for each Miniroos and Junior kitbag, and for general use at each ground, but we ask that all families please BYO sanitiser.
Persons who have attended any of the reported case locations listed in NSW Health website, are excluded from participating in NSFA football activities (including spectators and officials).
1. Please sanitise your hands frequently.
2. Come dressed and ready to train/play.
3. Spectators must maintain physical distancing of 1.5m
4. Do not attend practice or matches if you are unwell.
5. BYO clearly labelled drink bottle. No sharing food.
6. Avoid any loitering around the field pre and post-match.
7. More than one supporter per participating player is allowed, but please limit numbers.
8. Do not use changerooms.
9. Limit the sharing of kit and practice good hand hygiene when handling kit.
Our club adheres to the NSFA Covid-19 Safety Plan.