To commence the process of registering to play football with Kissing Point FC there are three options on how to register, the registration process is all done through the Play Football website, see options below:
- I know my FFA number and I am ready to proceed to a login screen to retrieve my password and or complete my registration. Click here to proceed to the login pages
- I have been registered as a player/referee/coach/volunteer before but need to find my FFA number prior to completing my registration.Click here to proceed
- I have never been registered before and would like to create an FFA account to commence the registration. Click here to create an FFA account
If you know your FFA Number but have forgotten your password you can only retrieve it if you know which email address you have used before to register, so in order to retrieve your password you need your FFA Number and the email address you used to register before, to retrieve your password click here.
If you were registered before but have forgotten your FFA Number you can retrieve it by clicking here, you need your first name, last name and date of birth. If the information you entered are correct it will show you your FFA Number, once found you can then proceed to register or to retrieve your password.
If you have never registered before click here to create an FFA Account
If you pay online by credit card it will attract a small transaction fee, if you do not wish to pay by credit card online select the manual payment option to finalise your registration, this will email you an invoice with details on how to pay. See more info below on how to pay the club if you selected manual payment.
Manual Payment Options
- Pay By Cheque: post your cheque to KPFC Registrar, PO Box 5402, South Turramurra NSW 2074. Make sure you have the correct amount and your registration details, name and FFA Number.
- Pay By Direct Bank Transfer: BSB: 633-000 Acct: 130749922, make the deposit and then email invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org advising of transaction.
- Pay Cash: please contact our registrar
- If you wish to be graded then your registration and full payment needs to finalised prior to grading days.
- If you are a first time player with our club, you must supply proof of age. This is a NSFA requirement applicable to all clubs in the district.
- General information / registration day will be TBC
- Active Kids Program, for all kids aged 4.5-18 years old the NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children. For more information on how to apply for the voucher click here.
If you are having any trouble please contact our club registrar by email: email@example.com