Registrations for playing in 2017 are open.
The Kissing Point Football Club Committee wishes you a Happy New Year and is looking forward to you joining us for another great season of football.
Northern Suburbs Football Association (NSFA) has now mandated use of the FFA registration system to register all players in the association.
Fees for 2017
|Girls and Boys: Under 6/7||$220.00|
|Girls and Boys: Under 8/9||$260.00|
|Girls and Boys: Under 10/11||$260.00|
|Girls and Boys: Under 12/16||$265.00|
|Girls and Boys: Under 18||$290.00|
|Men and Women: All Age/35’s/45’s||$415.00|
- All registrations will incur a late fee of $25 from 18 of March.
- If you pay online in the MyFootballclub by Credit card it will attract a small transaction fee. If you select manual payment you cannot pay the club by credit card.
- If you wish to pay by direct credit, cash or cheque then select manual payment option. This will send you an invoice via email with details.
- Cheque payments can be in person or mail the invoice and cheque to the registrar.
- Cheques made payable to Kissing Point Sports Club can be mailed to Registrar – KPFC, PO Box 5402, South Turramurra, 2074 NSW
- For direct deposit, BSB: 633-000 Acct: 130749922, make the deposit and then email invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org advising of transaction.
- Mail address and account details can be found at http://kpfc.asn.au/
- If you wish to be graded then your registration must be paid and finalised prior to Saturday, 4th of February 2017.
- If you are a first time player with our club, you must supply proof of age. This is a NSFA requirement applicable to all clubs in the district.
- Clubhouse registration / information day will be held on Sunday12th of February 2017 (9:00am to 1:00pm)
Online Registration for Players
Thanks to MyFootballClub, Players are now able to register for the season online at their own convenience.
To commence the process of registering with the KPFC club please select the appropriate option below:
- I know my FFA number and I am ready to proceed to a login screen to retrieve my password and complete my registration.
Note: If you can’t remember your password from last year then click on “Need Password” link.
- I have been registered as a player/referee/coach/volunteer before but need to find my FFA number prior to completing my registration.
- I have never been registered before and would like to create an FFA account to commence the registration.
You can find a how-to video on the following link:
If you have any queries these can be directed to email@example.com.