Registrations for playing in 2018
Registrations are done through the MyFootballClub online system, details are below on how to register including payment information and our clubs registration fees for season 2018.
Fees for 2018
|Girls and Boys: Under 6/7||$220.00|
|Girls and Boys: Under 8/9||$260.00|
|Girls and Boys: Under 10/11||$260.00|
|Girls and Boys: Under 12-16||$265.00|
|Girls and Boys: Under 18||$290.00|
|Men and Women: All Age/35’s/45’s||$415.00|
- If you pay online in the MyFootballclub by Credit card it will attract a small transaction fee. If you select manual payment you cannot pay the club by credit card.
- If you wish to pay by direct credit, cash or cheque then select manual payment option. This will send you an invoice via email with details on how to pay.
- Cheque payments can be in person or mail the invoice and cheque to the registrar.
- Cheques made payable to Kissing Point Sports Club can be mailed to Registrar – KPFC, PO Box 5402, South Turramurra, 2074 NSW
- For direct deposit, BSB: 633-000 Acct: 130749922, make the deposit and then email invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org advising of transaction.
- Mail address and account details can be found at http://kpfc.asn.au/
- If you wish to be graded then your registration must be paid and finalised prior to TBC
- If you are a first time player with our club, you must supply proof of age. This is a NSFA requirement applicable to all clubs in the district.
- Clubhouse registration / information day will be held on TBC
To commence the process of registering to play for Kissing Point FC, please choose the scenario below which best describes your registration history.
I know my FFA number and I am ready to proceed to a login screen to retrieve my password and or complete my registration.
I have been registered as a player/referee/coach/volunteer before but need to find my FFA number prior to completing my registration.
I have never been registered before and would like to create an FFA account to commence the registration.
If you have any queries these can be directed to email@example.com.