REGISTRATION FOR JUNIOR PLAYERS USING THE ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER PROGRAM DISCOUNT
The NSW Governments Active Kids Voucher Program launches on the 31st January 2018. From this date, parents can apply for a Voucher Code from the Service NSW Website.
Parents wishing to register their Child prior to the program launching can do so while still applying a $100 discount to their registration.
Follow the steps set out below to apply to discount to your child’s registration. Registrations will not be approved by the Club until after a valid code has been provided to the Club and verified via Service NSW.
- Normal Registration Process:
- After logging into your child’s MyFootballClub Account and clicking on the register button, you will be asked to confirm or update all contact information.
- After this is done, click on the “Next” button. On the next screen enter our Club name into Step 1, if it is not already there;
- Select Role Type as Player;
- Select the relevant registration package for your child;
- Click on “Add Packages” and then click “Next”.
- Read through the Terms and Conditions and Click the “Acknowledge” button then Click “Next”. You will now be taken to the invoice screen.
- Applying the Discount
- On the invoice screen you will see “Step 1 – Additional Items” click on “Purchase Additional Items”
- On this screen you will see $100 Deferred Payment with a value of -$100. Click on the tick box to the left of this item and click “Update Order”
- You will now see the selected add-on item on the invoice screen and you will notice that your registration invoice has been reduced by $100. You can now click on “Manual Payment at Club” to pay later or “Pay Online” to pay the remaining amount of your invoice via the Online Payment Facility.
- Where do I go if I need help with this process?
Football NSW Online Services Support: (02) 8814 4450 firstname.lastname@example.org
FFA MFC Support Centre: (02) 8020 4199 email@example.com