Your game shirt is the legendary ‘candy stripe’ red, blue and white, which we know you will wear with pride. Your team manager will give you a shirt to wear for the season.
You’ll need to purchase your own official Kissing Point FC shorts and socks from us. There are three ways to do this:
1. When you register (highly recommended).
2. From the clubhouse on advertised days.
3. From our online store (see below).
Buying merchandise online
When you buy from our online store, you’ll be using the Kissing Point Sports Club (KPSC) system. You’ll need to “register” to use it, but literally the ONLY reason you’ll ever need it is to buy your shorts and socks. It is completely separate to the system you use to register for the season.
Note: Online orders are processed every Monday. When you complete your order, you will receive an email telling you where to pick up your items. They are not posted out to you.
To buy your shorts and socks:
- Go to: https://members.kpsc.com.au
- If you have used the site before, enter your username, select “Football” and enter your password
- If you haven’t used the site before, click the link.
- Go to ‘My Details and Registration and select ‘Purchase merchandise’.
Note: must buy as part of your Kisso kit:
Other Kisso merchandise
Budgy Smuggler swimmers (male and female, adult sizes). Available for pre-order. Please email email@example.com for pricing and sizes.
Football boots and shin pads must be worn for all matches and are highly recommended for training.
If you are considering buying a ball (eg from Rebel Sport), please note there are different sizes for different age groups:
- Under 6 to Under 9 – Size 3
- Under 10 to Under 13 – Size 4
- Under 14 to adults – Size 5