Registration is now open and you are warmly invited to join us for Season 2021! Click here to get started.
Please register by early February so teams can be organised, and so you are covered by insurance for training (even if not paid up).
We want you back!
The NSFA vision and Kisso mission is all about enjoying football in a community setting, and ensuring players want to return each season. Kisso had the 2nd highest retention rate of 30 clubs across the NSFA at 73% in 2020, reflecting our strong community spirit. We’d love to see you playing again, encouraging friends to play or getting involved by volunteering. If you have friends and family keen to join us, please forward them this email and encourage them to check out the website.
3 easy things to do:
Some key dates coming up:
- Sun 14 Feb – Open day at Auluba – perfect for new families
- Thurs 25 Feb – U6/U7 Intro to football night
- Thurs 11 March – Selective teams info night
- Thurs 18 March – U6-U11 Meet the Team night
- Thurs 18 March – U12-U18 Coach & Manager Meetup
- Fri 26 March – U6-U11 Coach & Manager Meetup
- April 10/11 – Season begins for Seniors (All Age and 30+)
- April 17/18 – Season begins for U6-U18 teams
You’ll always find dates on the website here. We’ll monitor the covid restrictions closely and update you with any changes needed.
- Fees are the same as last year for everyone bar MAA Div 1 who have a small increase to cover the greater team, grounds, equipment and training costs compared to other seniors teams.
- Active kids voucher – remember to claim your active kids voucher for anyone aged up until 18 to save $100 prior to registration.
- Student discount of All age players – $40 discount available for any all age players that are students.
- Family discount: If there are 3 or more players in your family, you’re now eligible for a 10% discount. Please send player names, age groups, BSB and account number to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification and processing of the family discount.
- Assistance: If you or your family will find it difficult to cover the registration due to employment or other issues please contact your relevant VP, Aron our registrar or me to discuss options. We want to keep you playing football with your community team and friends.
If you would like to coach a team this year, click here for details about the role, and a range of upcoming courses in March, including
- Miniroos certificate (2 hours aimed at intro to coaching for U6-U11)
- Skills training certificate (2 sessions in March for coaching U9-U14s)
- Game training course (2 session in March for coaching U14+)
For questions about coaching, email Aron our Miniroos coaching coordinator (email@example.com).
Trials were held in November for our Skill Acquisition Phase (SAP), Diamond League and Super League teams. These teams have been formed and we wish all these players the best of luck. If you are part of these teams, please note you still need to register for the season (and there is a specific product for SAP).
Hang onto your pre-loved boots. There will opportunities in Feb and March to swap them for a different size.
- Luke Dawson, ex-Tigers captain and now 2021 Kisso player has now been elected on the Board of the NSFA. Congrats Luke!
- Kisso won a NSFA 2020 Media award for all the brilliant comms work done by our Secretary Tanya Seabrook. Congrats Tanya!
That’s it for now. Please email me if you have questions, or call on 0410 528 575.
Kissing Point FC