If you are volunteering to coach a team, you are stepping into a highly valued and highly rewarding role. The club will support you with information and practical guidance via our Club Coach Coordinators. All coaches partner with XLR8 Player Development (the coaching arm of NSFA).
If you are interested in coaching a team, see Coaching to find out more.
Our volunteer managers play a crucial role in ensuring that the playing season runs smoothly for the team. Managers are supported by the relevant Vice President or Age Coordinator – help and advice is always available.
Managers generally have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure players arrive at the correct location and time for training and matches
- Organise the season roster for bringing halftime refreshments
- Provide a team contact list to parents
- Liaise with the manager of the opposing team on match day re: game leaders and match result
- Prepare the match card
- Lodge match results with NSFA
- Distribute club and team information
To get started as a manager: