Girls’ Football at Kissing Point
At Kissing Point FC, we offer girls a number of playing options:
- Girls’ MiniRoos, G6-G7 – all-girls, non-competition small-sided football
- Mixed MiniRoos, U6-U11 – mixed, non-competition small-sided football
- Mixed Junior Comp, U12-U18 – mixed competition on full-sized fields
- Girls’ MiniRoos, G8-G12 – all-girls, non-competition small-sided football.
- Girls’ Junior Comp, G13-G18 – all-girls competition on full-sized fields.
Age group is officially based on the calendar year – a girl who turns 9 between Jan 1 and Dec 31 will play G9 – but we can take into consideration friendship requests in the younger age groups. Some girls elect to play in the Mixed Saturday comp into their teens but the majority move to the all-girls comp by age 11 or 12. While we do offer the G6-7 Saturday comp, we haven’t yet had the numbers to join it. If you would like to put a G6-G7 team together, do let me know email@example.com
Generally takes place once a week (usually Fridays) at one of the local ovals, Auluba, Howson or Comenarra, with an extra training session provided for Division 1 Comp teams. The Training Schedule can be found under the Useful Info tab, above.
Each child needs to bring her own ball to training (Under 6 to Under 9 – Size 3, Under 10 to Under 13 – Size 4, Under 14 to adults – Size 5)
In most age groups, there is only one team per age group. In the case of there being two teams in an age group we form the teams taking into account experience and friendship requests and, in the Junior Comp, using the trial matches to assist with grading.
Please note, the NSFA has a policy of ‘no pay, no play’. For insurance purposes, all players MUST be registered before they can play a game. This includes TRIAL matches.
In 2018, registration fees are:
|Girls Under 6/7||$220.00|
|Girls Under 8/9/10/11||$260.00|
|Girls Under 12/14/16||$265.00|
|Girls Under 18||$290.00|
Please visit our Registration page for details on how to register. The registration fee covers:
- a full season of training;
- registration in competition;
- affiliation fees to NSFA, Football NSW and FFA;
- training ground hire;
- referee fees (comp only)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to our club.