At Kissing Point FC, we have a strong commitment to girls in football, and are pleased to offer a range of playing options:
- Girls’ MiniRoos, G6-G7 – all-girls, non-competition small-sided football*
- Mixed MiniRoos, U6-U11 – mixed, non-competition small-sided football
- Mixed Junior Comp, U12-U18 – mixed competition on full-sized fields
- Girls’ MiniRoos, G8-G12 – all-girls, non-competition small-sided football.
- Girls’ Junior Comp, G13-G18 – all-girls competition on full-sized fields.
Age group is officially based on the calendar year – a girl who turns 9 between Jan 1 and Dec 31 will play G9 – but we can take into consideration friendship requests in the younger age groups. Some girls elect to play in the Mixed Saturday comp into their teens but the majority move to the all-girls comp by age 11 or 12.
* While we do offer the G6-7 Saturday comp, we haven’t yet had the numbers to join it. If you would like to put a G6-G7 team together, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Training takes place once a week (usually Fridays) at Auluba, Howson or Comenarra, with an extra training session provided for Diamond League teams. For details see the training schedule.
Typically, there is only one team per age group. In the case of two teams in an age group, we form the teams taking into account experience and friendship requests and, in the Junior Comp, using trial matches to assist with grading.
Please visit our Registration page for details of fees and how to register.
For more information, please contact our friendly VP Girls.